So, this is a secret, but to all of my loyal readers (aka 'family'), I just wanted to give out cookies for those who are so invested in my life that they check this blog even though it's been ages since I've updated.
*secretive whisper* Are you still reading?
Good.
I'M GOING TO LAW SCHOOL!!!
Woohoo!
So, the dillemma now is that I have no idea what I'm going to do, and school starts in like 3 WEEKS! So...
For all of you with a vested interest, I'm taking votes.
Where should I go?
Arizona, or California?
You see, in the last two days, I've been accepted to two law schools. One, with a pretty good program that is close to my sister's family in Phoenix, and the other is an even better program in California.
Wo chang chang wen zigi, gai zenma ban?
POST SUGGESTIONS IN YOUR COMMENTS PEOPLE!
You wouldn't understand Jim, it's a secret.
I wouldn't understand? Or it's a secret?
You wouldn't understand Jim, it's a secret.
California, but we've talked about this.
ReplyDeleteKelcie, congrats that is so exciting. School starts in 3 weeks..... crazy. Well I would say go to phoenix because it is close to Kristen and home... but California also sounds fun... the beach etc. not like you would have a lot of time to go but it still sounds nice. Well keep us posted on what you decide. Tara
ReplyDeleteKelcie that is so exciting! That is such a hard dilemma. I would say to go with Califorina for the even better program. If you are going to go, go to the best right. Only the best for my friend. If you need any help or anything at all please let us know. Justin would be more than happy to help out with classes. Good Luck! Keep us posted.
ReplyDelete