I love cheese.
I know, this admission may seem rather random, but it's true.
I, Kelcie Ann Jensen, love cheese.And pizza.
Pizza is the ultimate combination of everything good in this world. Cheese, and...I can't really think of anything else, but it's ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS.
When I was on my mission, I would dream about pizza. Pizza with stretchy hot cheese and delicious toppings.
Recently, I discovered the joy of pepperoni and pineapple pizza.Mmmmmm.
So, imagine my dismay when for the past little while, I've had adverse reactions every time I've eaten dairy products. Ice Cream, Quesadillas, Enchiladas, and....I know, it pains me to say it.... Pizza.
Deciding to try out my theory, I stopped eating cheese burgers, cut out as much dairy as I could, and was feeling moderately better...except, anytime I ate pizza I would get terrible indigestion...ewwww.
So, I made the decision that would change my life. I decided to quit. Cold Turkey.I am fifteen days clean.
Fifteen days without pizza, and it's been killing me.
Fifteen days--unless you count a couple of dreams where I've gone to an All-You-Can-Eat Pizza Buffet and gorged myself with the cheesy goodness.
I wonder if I'll be able to make it to sixteen.
No comments:
Post a Comment