Is there anything that screams Halloween like a Ghost Tour?Ok, that's probably a rhetorical question.
BUT I know, Skeptics out there might scoff at the idea of wasting $13 to walk around a hotel. In fact, I take all of this with a grain of salt because I don't ACTUALLY believe that little orbs are a sign of paranormal activity.
Nor do I believe that a spiritual vortex and quantum physics can easily be understood by a part-time teacher, part-time ghost tour guide to where she could explain to me (a person who has actually taken classes in quantum physics) how "spirits" can cross dimensions through a vortex and how this woman could teach me a lot about quantum physics. I literally snorted with laughter, because honestly, does this woman even know what quantum physics is? Or a vortex? A vortex is like a whirlpool, a tornado, etc and I guess it's possible for an electromagnetic vortex to exist allowing energy to focus into a singular...Alright, I get it, nobody cares. Suffice it to say, that all credibility Julie held--not that it was a lot since she had us sing her phone number before the tour began--flew out the window.
However, in the spirit of full disclosure, I'll admit some weird things happened. Two weird things happened, actually.
- They took us down to the basement and told us how the hotel was built on an old Indian Graveyard...kidding. Actually, it was built over a school that was built over a Native American spiritual well--which is "quantum physically" why the hotel is haunted. But there were claims of little kids (ghost kids) that played in the basement. The tour moved upstairs, and while we were waiting for an elevator, I heard what sounded like a little kid singing. I thought it was just someone in the group until another person pointed it out. Then, I remembered there were NO little kids in the group under 13. Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I was standing by an elevator shaft, but I SWEAR I heard a little kid talking/singing.
- In the Manager's suite the tour guide said for men to take pictures of women and look for strategically placed orbs. Now, I'm not sure what was creepier: the thought of ghosts, or knowing men I didn't know could be taking pictures of me and staring at places I might not want them to.
All in all, it was a very terrifying experience.
I find it more terrifying that you posted on your blog. You don't do that...Now it just scares me
ReplyDelete