So, I'm fairly certain that this month has been the best in the history of the world. Maybe not the history of the world, but by Kelcie standards, it's been pretty fantastic. Why you may ask? Well, I shall tell you.
Not only did I graduate from college (Woot Woot), but I also went on a choir tour to Ely, Nevada, then went on a fun filled vacation to Las Vegas and Disneyland! I've only had to work like two weeks this whole month, which is pretty outstanding when you figure that I have worked every day since the day after I got home from my mission. However, the fun does not end here. Tonight, I get to go see Taylor Swift with my family (I know, please try to contain your jealousy) and then on Thursday we're having a magical road trip to Arizona to visit baby Joel...and my sister. I guess we're visiting Rob too....but Joel's the one we care about. Sorry to burst your bubble Kristen.
So, here are some fun pictures to tide you over...
On our way to Disneyland, we had a brief stop in Vegas--the place that reminds me most of my childhood--and stopped by the M&M factory. Imagine my sheer joy when after making a fool out of myself, the workers handed me a "prize" of Crispy Mint M&Ms. I would sell my soul for a bag of these....ok, maybe two bags....
Disneyland was a blast! Here we girls are with Bert from Mary Poppins. I'm not going to lie, I had no idea who he was until everybody was like "BERT!!!" and I couldn't help but wonder if they meant Bert from Bert and Ernie. They didn't. PS, notice my backpack that's falling apart. I got it on my mission for fifty cents, and I am still very proud of that.
Memorial Day fun: this is me and Katie and Kandice on the Banana Thingie. For all of those who were wondering: yes--that is the technical name for it, Banana Thingie. The water was freezing and hitting us like small ice pellets in the face. Boy, we sure LOOK like we're having fun, right? With our eyes closed as we grimace in pain. Karlee is staying safe as she lays out in the sun on the boat. I'm sure she was thinking "SUCKERS!!!!" Actually, it was a lot of fun, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that the Banana Thingie will be much more fun in Lake Powell.Stay tuned for more pictures, because I'm certain that we will have a plethora from the Taylor Swift Extravaganza. I love May! *sigh*
Only fitting that I am your first comment! LOVE IT. Hope Taylor Swift was fun (sigh)
ReplyDelete